We work with you in safe, supportive and strictly confidential way to enable you to change your mindset, challenge outdated beliefs and build your skills. We do this through high challenge and high support. We are goal orientated and have a rigorous coaching model and avoid therapy or cozy chats. We ask for line managers to support the process and ensure there’s an agreement about measurement and outcomes.
Cmt is a member of the IAC (International Association of Coaches) and INLPTA (International NLP Trainers Association). Our coaches have extensive experience in working with clients across a range of personal performance and professional development areas including:
- Communication skills
- Relationship building
- Personal Impact – voice and body language
- Presentation skills
- Leadership (including Women in Leadership )
- ‘Being Stuck’ or a loss of direction
Benziger Thinking Styles Assessment
At Cmt we use the Benziger Profiling tool to help you to understand your true talents and strengths. It’s not just about what you have learnt to be good at, more the area you are particularly gifted in. It is very useful for coaching, for managing teams and for motivating individuals. Greater understanding of your natural thinking style will help you to be happier, healthier and much more productive.
This is a simple and powerful assessment tool where you can discover more about the ‘true’ you.
Your natural thinking style affects:
- Your ability to do your job well
- Your ability to connect and communicate with others
- Your energy and enthusiasm
- Your health and well being
Conference Presentation Coaching
Preparing for a conference is about much more than PowerPoint slides. Cmt coaches speakers with their personal impact and with packaging the messages. We will take you from initial concept to on-stage rehearsal so you feel comfortable and confident delivering your message. Conferences are fun and creativity important. Where ‘daytime/evening entertainment’ is used we advise about how to engage audiences. We do not stage events; we are experts who help ensure it works.
The areas we cover are:
- To project yourself when on stage in front of large audiences.
- Vocal coaching from stage whisper to using radio microphones.
- Gestures, postures and purposeful movement that aid communication.
- Managing the audience and sequencing their emotional states.
- The use of difference to emphasis a message and make it memorable.
- Structuring and organising material.
- Being more inspiring and charismatic.
- Use of metaphor and storytelling.