Conference Presentation Coaching
Preparing for a conference is about much more than PowerPoint slides. Cmt coaches speakers with their personal impact and with packaging the messages. We will take you from initial concept to on-stage rehearsal so you feel comfortable and confident delivering your message. Conferences are fun and creativity important. Where ‘daytime/evening entertainment’ is used we advise about how to engage audiences. We do not stage events; we are experts who help ensure it works.
The areas we cover are:
- To project yourself when on stage in front of large audiences.
- Vocal coaching from stage whisper to using radio microphones.
- Gestures, postures and purposeful movement that aid communication.
- Managing the audience and sequencing their emotional states.
- The use of difference to emphasis a message and make it memorable.
- Structuring and organising material.
- Being more inspiring and charismatic.
- Use of metaphor and storytelling.
Compelling & Captivating Speeches
This course is for seasoned presenters and will allow them to grab the audience’s attention. We work with you to help bring out your natural charisma so that you shine in the spotlight. You will captivate the audience through use of powerful words and phrases as well as your presence. We ensure the content is engaging and help you to connect with your words. It’s not about being the perfect orator, more the authentic inspiring person you can be. This is an exciting shift for most managers and leaders as there are no rules, just what works.
- Be more memorable to the audience
- Deliver more creative and engaging speeches
- Study what works for others and develop your styles
- Increase your stage presence through content as well as voice and body language
- Be able to deliver a scripted speech effortlessly and with flair
- Build your speech in waves and end on a peak
- Love being in the spotlight and want to present more often
Cmt as Conference Speakers
At Cmt we have some of the most successful trainers and coaches who are regularly in demand to run workshops or to deliver conferences speeches. We cover a wide range of areas and really do walk our talk. We get astounding feedback for the work we do. This may be to launch a training programme or deliver a specific leadership plan. You may want to provoke change through controversial ideas or challenge existing beliefs about behaviour. Our seminars and speeches range from team away-days to large gatherings. We have recently delivered conference workshops in the following areas:
- Leadership – the credibility of the cat vs the friendliness of the dog
- How not to get shot delivering difficult messages
- Women in Leadership – be yourself more with skill
- Enhancing your personal impact & presence
- Building compelling relationships
- Winning pitches
- Leading through stories